Daily exposure to toxins and chemicals creates a huge burden on the body and can become an underlying cause of disease. The best defense is to support and renew functioning of the detoxification organs and eliminatory pathways, with a targeted detoxification approach being the key to success.
Join Dr. Melina Roberts to learn about her targeted detoxification approach to drainage therapy from the biological medicine perspective. She will outline a systematic opening up of detoxification pathways including: bowel elimination, extracellular detoxification followed by intracellular detoxification, phase 1 & 2 liver detoxification, and finally improving drainage for all organs of elimination. Accelerate restoration of health with practical techniques and easy-to-use remedies that can incorporated into every patient treatment plan.
Practical discussion for:
- The primary and secondary emunctories
- Bowel elimination & a balanced gut
- Extracellular vs intracellular detoxification
- Overview of phase 1 & phase 2 liver detoxification
- Mitochondria - supporting biochemical detox pathways
- Detox – what level are you working at? Nutrient, botanical, homeopathic?
- Order of detoxification – what to open first?
- Detox remedies for the bowels, liver, gallbladder, intestinal, kidney, lymphatic, blood and lung