This two-day advanced seminar enables practitioners to take Rubimed therapy to the next level and demonstrate how to broaden their practice using this therapy. A critical component of this seminar is an open dialogue among practitioners to share their experiences, exchange views and evaluate current testing methods and procedures.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The four main character types (schizoid, depressive, rigid and hysteric) and how they relate and can expand your patient care.
- How to identify the Central Conflict.
- Use of the Zoological (Organ) test kit for testing organ functionality, milieu stresses and focal infections.
- Complete use of the other test vials in the Reba test kit (lactic acid, sulfur vials).
- Live case demonstration showing the full range of advanced testing techniques.
- Additional patient testing applications including:
- Intracellular acidity
- Allergy and food sensitivity testing
- Supplement compatibility
- Focal infections
- ANS dysfunction
| || |
CE Credits are available - click here for information
Here's what some past attendees of Rubimed Level 2 are saying:
| || |
"Great course! Answered a lot of questions that arose in practice since Level 1. Can’t wait until Rubimed Level 3! " ~ D.G., ND
"Excellent information delivered in useable format. Heather is an excellent presenter. Really appreciated the time to practice." ~ S.S., RHN, CHCP
"Amazing class, great information. So much to learn & explore. Thank You. – Great theory & practice time. " ~ T.M., DNM
Attendees Will Receive:
| || |
- Special offers at the seminar
- Comprehensive Practitioner and Patient Guides
- Exclusive participation in the new Rubimed online forum + private Facebook page
- Add your name to the Rubimed therapist referral list on Biomed (Canada)